Thursday, July 11

Summer Kids' Project: Mugs

Well, we're six weeks into summer vacation, and I don't know about your kids, but mine are ready to eat each other. Swimming, playing at the park, and mindless video games have lost their luster and I've been forced to get creative. And cheap. 

A friend suggested taking them to Color Me Mine to decorate ceramics. But dude, have you been there?? It's totally expensive! So I got creative. And cheap. Ergo, these hand-decorated, one-of-a-kind mugs:


Details after the jump!!

It all starts with plain white dollar store mugs and colorful Sharpies . I put the kids to work and voila! Super-cute mugs that cost almost nothing. 




Pretty cute, right? They stand up well to washing and they're safe to use. We'll be doing plates and cereal bowls next. What will your kids draw??



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! I really do read them all and I greatly appreciate the feedback.