Tuesday, November 1

Happy Anniversary!

Hello all you sexy crafters! This is our one year anniversary here at Crafty Butt, and I can't believe the cyber police haven't arrested me yet on charges of craftular incompetence.

When I started writing this little bloggy-poo I never imagined anyone would read it, and yet every day you people continue to amaze me by coming back (probably to mock me, but I won't dwell on that). I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I'm taking the day off to celebrate and raid my kids' Halloween stash before they get home from school, but in the meantime, I've written a guest post for Craft Gossip. You should totally check it out; it's awesome (relatively speaking, this is me we're talking about here).

So here's to another year of hot glue and chalk paint!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Mel!
    You're sending me the cool branch chandy for Christmas, right?
    Loved your post on Craft Gossip...really cute idea. I'm successfully avoiding those relatives on Thanksgiving, too. Otherwise, I wouldn't be so thankful. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't come to mock, I come to see the cool stuff you do!!! And who can resist a girl who names her blog Crafty BUTT? congrats on the year mark!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! I really do read them all and I greatly appreciate the feedback.